I set up Contracts-Direct at the end of 2019, partly in response to requests I got from people who wanted some help with their family run businesses.
Having stopped full-time practise as a commercial solicitor, I was busy at the time developing a legal help platform called law-answers.com (another story- the site is to be re-launched in December '20).
I spotted an opportunity to keep my hand in with some drafting and reviewing and agreed to help out.
One thing led to another, as they say, and contracts-direct.com
was born. What I discovered quite quickly was that businesses of different types and sizes really liked the fuss-free, efficient and above-all cost-effective turnaround that we were offering. So that's what we continue concentrate on and why we offer great fixed price rates, along with SMART
pricing and EasyPay
options to help with cost control.
I am just glad that I have found a way to continue to use my many years of experience in commercial practise to help to SMEs especially. It's a personal mission that has taken on extra relevance during Covid-19, when many clients have struggled to find a service they can afford.
(now a non-practising Solicitor)LinkedIn profile
Some of the recent help we have given includes the following documentation:
- Sales Agency Agreements
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Agreement
- Media marketing agreemets
- Business introduction and brokerage agreements
- Self-employed chair rental agreements
- Distribution agreements
- White label manufacturing
- Charity sponsorship and fund-raising agreement
- Website terms and conditions
- Shareholders' agreements
- Business sale and purchase
- Joint venture documentation
- Tradesmen's services agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Collaboration Memoranda of Understanding
with your requirements and see what our clients say about us